The Client Delivery Manager is an important member of our agency, serving to practically enable and support the delivery of customer expectations in an efficient manner. The right candidate must be intrapreneurial and display confidence to manage relationships and deliverables from customers. They should be a proficient verbal and written communicator with a strong ability to interpret requirements into action for both customers and technical resources. The incumbent will be the primary point of contact for our customers who are situated in multiple countries, and therefore should display strong relationship-building capabilities and exposure to diverse cultures.
If you have a proven technical track record in maintaining customer relationships, solution implementation and product enhancement, you are just the fit for our agency!
- Work with the team to ensure that customer needs are understood and fulfilled
- Develop and implement communication strategies and tactics that meet customer needs and build agency to customer relationship
- Plan and oversee the design, content, and production of all solution delivery
- Identify execution risks and recommend appropriate resolutions
- Oversee that project and/or scope execution is within budget and timelines
- Ensure that project and/or scope deliverables meet customer expectations
- Conduct and manage status meetings with team members
- Conceptualise and oversee the development of outcomes-driven content
- Oversee governance and integrity of customer data
- Present an understanding of the customer and agency industries
- NQF 6 or higher in communications, digital marketing or related fields
- Project or Change Management certification is a bonus
- Minimum of 5 to 7 years implementation experience
- Access to reliable internet connection
- Ability to accommodate customers in multiple time zones
- Agency experience is a bonus
- Possess excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Able to work well under pressure and commit to deadlines
- Have strong people skills and intuitive to customer’s needs
- Apply attention to quality and detail in all tasks
- Problem solving and critical thinking skills to find solutions to complex or untested issues
- Display ability to read, interpret and compile basic performance reports
- High level of professionalism and sound judgment
- Solid track record in customer relationship management
- Practical experience with Microsoft 365 Suite
- Practical knowledge of Google Services
- Basic knowledge of Adobe Suite and practical experience with Canva Pro
- Practical experience with content planning and production
- Social Media content development and editing, and community management
- Practice good project budgeting and implementation
- Demonstrate analytical thinking and business insight
- Sales orientation and enablement
To apply for this role, email your resume and portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org with “Customer Delivery Manager” in the title.
Wednesday, 4 May 2022
About Stractiv8 Impact
We are a dynamic communications and digital engagement agency that serves to enable community and societal change. We service non-profit organisations, corporate social programmes, and institutions of higher learning by providing them with strategy, research and execution of communications and digital marketing services to grow the visibility of their cause.
We embrace a learning culture and strive to be an agency where talented specialists and intrapreneurs are provided with a stimulating work experience. Our vision is to set an example as an African agency of the future with a presence in major African cities through hybrid and matrix models of working.